The course walks you through a logical process for writing a job cover letter that includes the header, content, and footer.
In this course, you will learn how to;
- Dissect the ad to get a better understanding of the job’s criteria
- Avoid the most common header blunders
- Write in a clear and concise manner, and proofread to ensure accuracy.
- Create an appealing page design by formatting the letter.
- Generate a strong first impression with your first paragraph
- Remove any ambiguous or meaningless statements about your professional experience
- Offer factual information and brief success stories; and
- Conclude in a plain, non-flattering manner.